- What information we collect
Each time you visit Family Feet Solutions website and interact with us, we may collect personally identifiable information (such as first and last names, home address, email addresses and telephone numbers) that you provide when you contact us by email, phone or in person. To aid treatment or as part of purchasing something from our business you will normally provide us with certain information such as medical information and payment information.
- How we use and share your personal information
Your personal information is used by Family Feet Solutions to enhance your relationship with us, respond to your requests, tailor offerings to you, communicate with you about products, services, special offerings, and events or programmes offered by Family Feet Solutions.
From time to time you may receive periodic mailings, or emails from Family Feet Solutions with information on special promotions or other offers from us or our marketing partners. You may opt out of receiving such communications by contacting us by email to email@example.com Family Feet Solutions rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- Where it is necessary for the purposes of the provision of health care as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your podiatry assessment and treatment, or to provide customer support.
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law. We may also disclose specific information when it determines that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Information sharing and disclosure
Information about my patients/customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Medical professionals. With your consent I will share information with medical professionals such as your GP or consultant to allow continuity of care.
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my business, such as external reception services. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law and with your consent.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I am legally required to.
- Data retention
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I store and process your information through third-party hosting services in Australia called Cliniko. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on a Data Processing Addendum (REDGUAVA) as the legal basis for the transfer, as Cliniko is Data Processing Addendum certified.
- Your Rights
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. In the case of health records these are normally exempt from change and deletion requests.
- You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If you wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the College of Podiatry https://cop.org.uk/#
- How your personal information is protected
Family Feet Solutions uses industry standard security techniques on this website to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you via this website. This includes SSL encryption. When you transmit personally identifiable data to us, that information is stored on servers that Family Feet Solutions has attempted to secure from unauthorised access or intrusion. Of course, Family Feet Solutions cannot be and are not responsible for unauthorised access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
- How to Contact us
For purposes of the GDPR, I, Elizabeth Bourdon, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Family Feet Solutions
Unit E Watts Lane Mews
5 Watts Lane